miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

2/27/2004

I have a clean uterus.
At least that is what the doctor's
nurse said after I had an ultrasound
today.

The pain was increasing, not decreasing,
and bleeding was very steady - not
heavy but not lessening.

So I called in to get checked out. They
took my levels and then they did an
ultrasound.

It seems my body was able to expel
everything it needed to, totally on
its own. Guess I didn't need surgery
after all. Guess it was a good idea
to trust my body and let things
happen naturally. I'm glad I stuck
to my guns and went that route.

Now I'm taking Motrin. They prescribed
Tylenol with Codeine but I'm not
interested. I really don't like the idea
of pain killers. But the Motrin does
take the edge off.

I cannot sit up at the computer for
long or I start hurting. Like someone
kicked me in the gut. With boots on.

But laying down and resting seems
to do the trick.

G. is out of town and was worried
about leaving me. I told him I'd be
okay but really wasn't totally sure.
I knew that if things weren't working
out for me, he'd turn his truck around
and hurry back. He's relieved that
things are looking good.

I'm convinced my book idea is
important. I'm going to be working
on it over the next month or so and
see how it takes shape. More on that
soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home