miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

2/16/2004

another day of feeling nothing unusual.
other than discharge.
yes, you're reading a pregnancy
journal so you'll have to get used
to those kinds of things.

After searching books for discharge
and finding entries that any discharge
is not a good sign, I finally found several
books that said that as long as the discharge
is clearish, then it is very normal,
throughout pregnancy.

of course, that helpful information was in
the 4th month section of the books and
since I'm in my 2nd month, I never
came across it in my voracious reading
about the first trimester.

I'm halfway between the "I'm prepared
for this one not working out" and "I'm
prepared for this all to be fine" - I can
go either way now, emotionally.

I'd rather know exactly what is up - if
there is a fetal heartbeat - so will hopefully
get the ultrasound this or next week to
determine.

If there isn't, I'm going to at least be
prepared for the inevitable. No more
surprises on that front.

Symptom check:
some twinges and discharge
breasts are not sore
abdomen is not distended
queasy is so mild as to almost be nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home