miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

2/19/2004

tomorrow I'll get my most recent levels.
as far as the doctor and I are concerned,
we know that with levels dropping, all
signs point to a non-viable pregnancy.
but G. wants to hold out until tomorrow
morning just in case, holding out hope.
gotta love that man.

I'm feeling just sick, physically and
emotionally. Physically headache,
nausea, bloaty, achey. Emotionally
drained, sad, pained.

I want to help this process along so
I'm not waiting 2-3 weeks for my
body to expel everything. Maybe a
little reflexology and someone said
lots of Vitamin C. Interesting.

Want to avoid anything invasive.
But don't have a lot of time to
wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home