miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

2/28/2004

I feel like a human being.
I feel "normal." I'm in one
piece.

My body is slowly healing,
and I feel it happening each
moment. I do feel like I've
been kicked in the belly
but my energy is back.

I can sit up at the computer
for a little while now, without
feeling a lot of pain. Just mild
discomfort. But I have been
resting, reclining, too.

Trust your body. That is the
message I keep getting. Trust
your body and believe in your
instincts.

I avoided surgery because I knew
in my heart, inside of me somehow,
that my body could take care of
things without intervention.
Without invasion.

Take charge of your health.
Take charge of your healthcare.
Ask questions. Demand answers.
Insist on tests. Read, learn,
understand. Your body is telling
you something.

I feel like my body is saying there
is something only slightly wrong,
something fixable, that they have
not found yet - because they have
not even looked. Something easy
to remedy. Something that can
be "cured." Then we can have a
baby. My body knows. It can do it.
There is just a small barrier right now.

Fix it. Find it and fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home