miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

10/28/2005

so here's where we are at

Okay, Chewie is resting comfortably, and I'm ready to lay down for a while. I decided to make Shepherd's Pie for dinner with homemade mashed potatoes, and it is ready to be popped into the oven. And I vaccuumed. I'm a Domestic Goddess.

And, I'm pregnant. Yes, I'm saying it now. I am pregnant. I am pregnant, hear me roar.

I know that we are still not out of the Pregnancy Twilight Zone but my hCG is over 15,000 and my progesterone is 21.8 - dropped again so I got my first progesterone injection. Will get them Monday, Wednesday and Friday as long as progesterone remains over 20.

And we heard the heartbeat - 123 beats per minute. We actually heard it.

So we are now talking about the fact that I'm pregnant instead of hovering in this nebulous limbo land. I'm being realistic and know that so many things could happen, good and bad, but I'm now in a new place, a new head space.

This place feels so strange, so foreign. But not too unpleasant.

I'm just going to get into the recliner in the living room, read a magazine, relax. Because I'm pregnant, dammit, and I deserve it.

And now for those blurry, amoeba-like images for your viewing pleasure. Take care, Babyfruit Posse, take good care, and thank you for your support. Will be back in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home