miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

10/17/2005

4th Levels and Cravings

hCG - 1901 (up from 509 on Friday so more than tripled)
prog - 29.6 (down from 39.2 Friday - still okay in their book)

Well, cannot say that I'm hopeful exactly but I did call to schedule my Oct 24 sonogram - the 6 weeks check for viability. That sure will piss me off if the levels look good this week but the sonogram sucks.

On to cravings...

Okay, is it a craving when you want hard pretzels and honey mustard to dip them in all of a sudden while grocery shopping and cannot resist? I haven't had those for years, but it popped into my head, and I had to have them. Then I begged G. to buy me a can of Ovaltine, malt flavor, for my organic milk. Haven't had that in eons.

I don't know what pretzels, honey mustard and Ovaltine mean...that is, I thought cravings were a way to get a missing nutrient, mineral, vitamin, something - but they don't seem healthy or supplying much of anything nutritious. Maybe I'm just craving junk because I've been too careful in the past with my diet so my body wants me to mix it up a little, get a little wild with the food intake.

I have no clue.

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger islandarts said...

OMgoodness, I had the exact same cravings while prego with my son. Pretzels and Ovaltine... crazy. You are the only other person I've heard say that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home