miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

10/15/2005

hibernation / laziness

I've spent most of the day in a reclining position, finishing reading my first chick lit book ever - "Good Grief" by Lolly Winston. Have another to read next - "Good in Bed" by Jennifer Weiner.

I've been feeling very crampy and thought I was staining a little after a long walk with G. last night. It was much more of a vigorous walk than I had wanted or intended and have felt tired ever since.

So today was "pamper thyself" day or really "crawl under the feather comforter with a book and food and hibernate." And yes, a part of me - that Overachiever Won't Shut Up part - is feeling like I'm a lazy ass who should get up out of bed and organize the home office, do the laundry, work on some writing assignments, blah blah blah.

Since I'm at the computer but about to log off, I thought I'd blog a moment. Then back to the reclining position. Why do I feel so guilty just laying around doing nothing? Even when I know it is probably a wise thing to do, I am overwhelmed with guilt and feelings of utter uselessness.

I keep asking G. when he is going to trade me in for a less defective model. He keeps assuring me in his incredibly warm, sincere way that I'm the best out there and he'll never trade me in.

Note to Self: Remember to be sweet and loving to your husband.

Note to Self: Get the hell off the computer and back to lounging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home