miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

10/26/2005

la la la la Update la la la la

1. Today's Levels:

hcG 11583
no longer a problem that they are not doubling - they are rising so that is good

Progesterone - 25.7
back up from 21.1 now that I'm doing suppositories 3x a day. Good sign.

2. Will do levels again Friday. If progesterone looks sketchy - or if I get nervous - we can start progesterone shots DAILY in the BUTT for 4 WEEKS. Once Week 10 rolls around, if things still look viable, shots will stop and if progesterone is low, suppository supplements will be given again.

I called my RE and asked "Am I crazy if I want a sonogram on Friday instead of having to wait until Monday?" and she said "Call them and tell them I said to change the date."

Simple as that. No doubting. No condescending remark. She is my favorite medical practitioner EVER.

G. and I just want to HEAR the heartbeat. Seeing a little flickering speck is one thing. Hearing it may put our minds at ease - at least a little more.

I just want to get to the place where I can be HAPPY. Right now, I'm hovering in UNDECIDED.

RE also says if boobs stop hurting, call immediately and get levels checked. She is not taking any chances. Such a relief.

To read the entire blog uninterrupted and uncensored, go to Babyfruit at http://babyfruit.typepad.com/baby/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home