miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

9/26/2005

Are We Conceiving Yet?

I'd love to hear from Babyfruit lurkers and regulars alike - are you conceiving yet? Where are you in your quest for baby? What have you tried? Is adoption looking like the way you want to go? Inquiring minds want to know.

Right now, I'm a Misbehaving Miscarrying Woman, at least I'm not following all the rules.

I'm playing Russian Roulette with G.'s sperm, those strong swimming, pregnancy-inducing soldiers. We went condom-free during what should have been my Prime Time (give or take a day or a month due to the Ovary Cyst Invasion) - and what if I do get pregnant? Getting pregnant was never my problem, but maybe it will be now and I have nothing to worry about.

My main worry is that I'm being haphazard about this - I am not on the aggressive and pro-active 10 Step Plan for holding onto a pregnancy. I'm just doing this reproductive crap shoot. And then what? I have no plan. Bad, Miscarrying Woman, Bad.

But I did do a good thing today. I had my first shot of Wheatgrass juice. Just like a shot of freshly mowed lawn with a slightly bitter after taste. Mmmmm, mmmmm, good. Washed it down with a banana shake with flax seed oil, lecithan and assorted other health nut goodies. Then had a macrobiotic lunch of brown rice, grilled veggies and tofu.

Now will I be able to maintain this wholesome goodness or will I fall off the wagon with the Yellowtail Shiraz and Dagoda Chocolate sitting on my kitchen counter? Resisting wine and chocolate may be futile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home