miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

3/18/2004

went to my followup checkup.
there are no answers to most of
my questions - and the information
I'm getting is the same that I read
in books from 1979. spooky.

I'm bleeding again but it is like
a period without cramping - just
mild uncomfortableness. It is like
a fake period.

Supposedly, it is safe to use tampons
now - 3 weeks after the miscarriage.
I'll use them sparingly but they are
sure a lot better than pads. ugh.

more details and ranting later.
just checking in to say I'm feeling
pretty good - not good enough to
resume my exercise but almost.
almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home