miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

2/29/2004

I shouldn't be sitting at the computer
yet, but here I am again. I'll go back
to bed in a minute, I promise.

I'm working on the book idea. I have
ten tentative chapters and a tentative
title...

"First 3 Months: A Holistic, Realistic Look at
the First Trimester"

I'm putting up information on how to
submit your own personal stories for
the book on a web site which I'll reveal
once it is ready. (soon)

This is keeping me sane. It is also helping
me avoid preparing the paperwork for
my taxes.

Alright, alright already. I'm going back
to be in a minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home