miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

3/11/2004

after spotting and staining a little every
day for last week or so, and just as it was
tapering off, suddenly, lots of bright red
blood. by lots, I mean more than spotting
or staining but less than soaking through
a pad.

still, it was a big, unwelcome surprise.

I called the women's clinic and the nurse
assured me it was normal - that I was still
expelling more stuff out of my uterus.
I thought that had been done with before.

have since had mild, uncomfortable cramps.
not severe pain but weird, twinges and tweaks
and plucking feelings.

tapered off last night. then this morning,
again, more bright red blood. this afternoon
passed a piece of matter. Matter looks different
than a clot, and I think I'm able to tell the
difference.

when will this end? I want to exercise, go
for long walks in the morning, stop wearing
pads, be myself again.

will go for a levels check blood test on Monday
to make sure my HCG is zero. then will go
Thursday for my followup checkup and some
testing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home