miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

2/05/2004

symptom check:
no sore breasts
cramping throughout the night/early a.m.
but no spotting...

Not sure what any of this means but
I'm going to see if I can get another
blood test today just to check how my
hormone levels correlate with symptoms.
I want data.

Worried about the cramping but the
more I read, the more it seems that
as long as the cramping is not
accompanied by bleeding, then it
could be normal around this time.

Supposedly, sometimes women feel
cramps around the time their next
period is supposed to happen from
changing hormones and uterine
stretching. Sounds logical to me.

And since I have not spotted yet,
I take that as a good sign, but having
data makes me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home