miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

1/31/2004

fighting off a cold so taking it easy
this weekend. of course, I always feel
totally non-productive when I'm trying
to rest and relax. luckily, I rented
5 movies to keep me occupied.

can't take cold medicine or my
homeopathic remedies which always
nip things in the bud. have to rely
on rest and plenty of fluids.

took G.'s lab Ebb for a walk in the
park this morning. must keep up
the exercise. missed yoga and pilates
so walking was the next best thing.
fitness, very important.

symptom check:
nothing, really
sore breasts again but
that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home