miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

8/31/2003

Books I'm reading right now:

What to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway, B.S.N.

The Mother of All Pregnancy Books by Ann Douglas

The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy by Vicki Iovine

The Pregnancy Book by William Sears, M.S. and Martha Sears, R.N. (recommended to me by my nurse practitioner who read it during her pregnancy - and she is about my age)

Nutrition for a Healthy Pregnancy by Elizabeth Somer, M.A., R.D.

Your Vegetarian Pregnancy by Dr. Holly Roberts, D.O., FACOG (I'm not going full veggie but want to know super healthy alternatives)

Birthing from Within by Pam England, CNM, MA & Rob Horowitz, PhD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home