miscarriage blog: babyfruit - the miscarriage diaries

miscarriage obsessions, celebrity miscarriage, miscarriage in the news...survival for the miscarrying woman. For complete blog, go to Babyfruit.com

1/28/2004

Whew, what a difference a day of hormones makes.
I'm feeling a little yuck - tired and flu-ish but no
fever.

Had 2nd blood test - results in tomorrow morning.

Planning my workload for next few months -
trying to keep it manageable so I can avoid
stress and overdoing it. I'm a recovering
workaholic so I always have to be diligent
to avoid slipping back into that frame of
mind and way of life.

If all goes well with this pregnancy, I'll have
plenty to keep me busy, won't I?

Symptom check:
sore breasts
a little dizzy
tired
yuck - not unbearable, just blah

I have it in my mind to make Original
Chex Party Mix. Bought all the ingredients
today and will make it tomorrow. Is this
what they call a craving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home